Barrier-free travel is widely available in destination countries and visitors with disabilities can enjoy pleasant and hassle-free stays. There is a range of accessible accommodation, activities, attractions and services, as well as convenient ways of getting around the world.
Sunpac Tours offer definitive guide to accessible travel, this indispensable resource contains detailed information about the logistics of planning accessible travel by plane, train, bus and ship. We also provide information on the recently updated air travel laws, updated resources, a new shore excursion chapter and extended ground transportation resources.
We help you to know more About—
- Air Travel
- Protecting Your Wheelchair
- Airport Security
- Traveling With Oxygen
- Finding an Accessible Room
- Accessible Recreation Options
- Budget Travel
- Updated information on the revisions in the Air Carrier Access Act.
- About planning accessible shore excursions, with ramped or lift-equipped vehicles.
- We provide details on all trails, attractions, and scenic drives
- Detailed access reviews and photos of all in-park lodging options
- Accessible attractions in gateway cities
- Details of all restaurants
- Fly-drive resources, including the location of nearby airports, and the availability of accessible van rentals
- Barrier-free camping choices, and accessible picnic areas
- The inside scoop on the best wheelchair-accessible viewpoints
- Information on special access passes and permits
Sunpac Tours offers hard-to-find barrier-free access information that will help wheelchair-users and slow walkers plan an accessible visit to destination countries. Our tailor-made tours for Barrier-free Travel with Wheelers and Slow Walkers is a great resource for seniors, parents with stroller-aged children, Baby Boomers, folks who just like to take things a little slower and anybody who uses a cane, walker, wheelchair or scooter.
We're there to make your trip comfortable and convenient
We are developing and marketing tours in which physically handicapped persons can take part with minimal inconvenience and concern. These "barrier-free tours" are travel plans that respond to the special needs of the physically disabled, including means of transportation, meals, and choice of guides at their destinations.
Accessibility is the top priority.
If you need accessible transportation, Electric Wheelchairs or other assistive devices, We can provide assistance.
We also have developed overseas travel packages for people with diabetes and their families. We concern in part to language barriers, it is often difficult for those with diabetes, who must strictly manage their dietary intake, to access the same food abroad as at home.