Barrier-Free Travel is widely available in many countries, visitors with Disabilities/Seniors can enjoy pleasant and hassle-free travel. There are a range of accessible accommodation, activities, attractions and services, as well as convenient ways of getting around the world.
Sunpac Tours offers hard-to-find barrier-free access information that will help wheelchair-users and slow walkers plan an accessible visit to destination countries. Our tailor-made tours for Barrier-free Travel with Wheelers and Slow Walkers is a great resource for seniors, parents with stroller-aged children, Baby Boomers, folks who just like to take things a little slower and anybody who uses a cane, walker, wheelchair or scooter.
We are marketing these kind of tours in which physically handicapped persons can take part with minimal inconvenience and concern. These "barrier-free tours" are travel plans that respond to the special needs of the physically disabled, including means of transportation, meals, and choice of guides at their destinations.
We're here to make your trip comfortable and convenient :
- Air Travel
- Protecting Your Wheelchair
- Airport Security
- Finding Accessible Rooms
- Accessible Recreation Options
- Updated information on the revisions in the Air Carrier Access Act.
- Planning accessible shore excursions, with ramped or lift-equipped vehicles.
- Details on all trails, attractions, and scenic drives
- Accessible attractions in gateway cities
- Details of all restaurants
- Availability of accessible van rentals
- The inside scoop on the best wheelchair-accessible viewpoints
- Information on special access passes and permits